I successfully defended my PhD thesis titled ‘Measuring and Modelling Equatorial Light‘ at Singapore University of Technology and Design.
- Released our first Github repository with code to generate tree crown models 6th January 2019
- Project reviews for the course Architectural Science and Technology 7th December 2018
- Measuring and modelling equatorial light 22nd November 2018
- Looking at Light in the Kimbell Art Museum 18th September 2018
- Measuring and modelling spectral composition of equatorial light 3rd September 2018
- Spaces for Perspectivesāāāappreciating cityscapes 30th May 2018
- Shopping Malls and Letting Women Be 6th March 2018